Our little Monkey

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010


Okay, this time it's really my last post... I know I said that last time but really :)

Not sure if anyone is still reading, but I thought I'd pop this up just in case... and maybe you can pass the message on for me :)

Thank you again to everyone who has been praying for and supporting Daryl & I and our families through the last few months... whether it's been directly, from a distance, or... any other way :) I've made friends with some people I wouldn't have otherwise, & found support in unexpected places.

A big thank you to everyone who made it out to Faith's funeral... despite the sad occasion, it was lovely to have everyone together, and to meet some of the people that loved my daughter even though they hadn't even met me!

And also... Daryl and I asked for donations to the NICU at the Royal... We've ended up with $445 to give them... I'm sending it all in with the donation form, asking to forward it to the NICU in Faith's name. I'm not sure if they will have a written record anywhere (in the newsletter or such), but if not, now you know it's there and I didn't just buy shoes!

Also, just to mention because some people at work asked me to tell them what was going on... Daryl and I are taking a MUCH needed holiday for some rest and relaxation after a very difficult few months. We'll be heading to Vanuatu for a week, we leave tomorrow and will be back the next Sunday (woohoo). Hopefully it will help my stress levels. I know it won't take back all the white hairs I've grown, but maybe it will help me stop adding to the collection!

Thanks again everyone! Much love from me, Daryl, & Faith (who is now resting somewhere in the beautiful scenery above, jealous much? ;) <3

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that place does look really beautiful. Was the funeral there too?
    I'm glad you and Daryl are taking a vacation and finally have some time together.
    BTW, I don't plan to ever stop praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord has faith wrapped in his arms and loving her to pieces. I pray that one day you and Daryl will get to see her again. I hope you enjoy your vacation. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I have been keeping an eye out for your posts and thought I would just check in on your blog to see if you had posted anything new.

    It's really good to hear you're taking a well deserved break and hope you're having a good trip.

    Take care and god bless.

    ReplyDelete