She was sitting at 33% oxygen when I went in tonight to see her, and I don't think that's too bad considering! Here's hoping that she can stay OFF the vent... but if they do have to put her back on the ventilator, at least we'll now know that she CAN breathe on her own! Also, here is a photo of her in her lovely head gear with matching snorkel attachment :)
Sunday, August 8, 2010
A good night!
Just a short note to say that Faith got put onto CPAP tonight :) Hoorah! To those that don't know... this is the step after being on the ventilator. Basically it is a couple prongs that go up her nose to keep her lungs inflated a little bit to help her breathe. She apparently pulled out her breathing tube at 8 this evening, for the second time today so they decided to give her a try at breathing on her own :)
She was sitting at 33% oxygen when I went in tonight to see her, and I don't think that's too bad considering! Here's hoping that she can stay OFF the vent... but if they do have to put her back on the ventilator, at least we'll now know that she CAN breathe on her own! Also, here is a photo of her in her lovely head gear with matching snorkel attachment :)
She was sitting at 33% oxygen when I went in tonight to see her, and I don't think that's too bad considering! Here's hoping that she can stay OFF the vent... but if they do have to put her back on the ventilator, at least we'll now know that she CAN breathe on her own! Also, here is a photo of her in her lovely head gear with matching snorkel attachment :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment