Well, I haven't been in to see Faith yet today, they were doing central lines on another baby when I called so I decided to give them ALLLLL morning to do their lines and I'm going in after the rest time this arvo. It gave me time to straighten up the nursery (see it looks all tidy) and do the laundry so it's probably a good thing :)
BUT, I just got a call from the doctor on today... apparently she needs more platelets again so they're giving her another transfusion. Hopefully it's just the arm healing that is eating up all the platelets and not something else... and not the arm getting worse, that's a scary thought for me. Oh well :-s
And she also had another poo with the dye (I was hoping I'd be there for that poo, I wanted to see the fun colors). And on the scans he reckons it looks like the dye has all gone through. So... that's good news in that she must not have a stricture really, but also bad news because we still don't know what's wrong. GRAR!
It wasn't Dr. Slaughter that called since it was a weekend, so I didn't get any updates on the game plan, I'll have to wait until I talk to Dr. Slaughter (hopefully tomorrow) to get the new plan... but I'm guessing it will be more of the same. More "wait and see" time. Yay :(

No comments:
Post a Comment